Welcome to the Maya to Houdini conversion course in this lesson we’ll go through the course outline and what a Maya artist needs to know when moving across to Houdini. We’ll go through the interface so you can quickly and easily navigate your way around.
To shift from Maya to Houdini requires to understand how the two pieces of software were built upon different architecture.
In lesson I you will learn
- Why I’m creating this course
- How this course will help you
- How Maya and Houdini are different
- How Houdini lets you go deeper into object mode than Maya does
- How to create the basic primitives and how their names differ in Maya
The full list of videos in the Conversion Course series is here